We want to maintain your privacy when you visit our website. This notice explains our online information practices for your ease of mind.
We don’t collect personal information. While you’re on this site, the IP address you are using will be logged, along with the date and time of your visit. (This isn’t linked to any personally identifiable information.) This information is simply used to analyze statistics on traffic, user behavior, and broad demographics to better learn what our visitors are looking for so we can update our website accordingly.
We collect information directly from you when you create a campaign, donate to a campaign, request customer service or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your email address, name, phone number, and possibly your physical address but only if you’ve chosen to share this information with us.
We use the information that we collect in a few ways:
- To improve your experience with our website.
- To provide our service to you including processing transactions, distributing the funds raised to the correct medical provider, and to send you confirmations.
- To respond to your communications and requests.
- To share information about products and services that you may be utilizing on our site or that may match your interests.
- To improve our services.
Our site may include links to other websites we think you’ll find helpful or relevant. If you click on a link on our site that takes you to another website, just know that we don’t control those sites and their privacy policies may be different than ours.
We do not share, rent or sell your information with outside entities other than:
- Our website development team and marketing agency.
- Any government agency or court of law that requests your data in compliance with applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- Any company or entity that may seek to acquire, purchase company assets, or merge with Share For My Care as part of their normal due diligence process.
- Our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Social sharing is an integral part of any crowdsource funding program. You campaign may be shared on social media or through electronic mail by anyone at any time.
Our privacy statement may be altered at any time at our discretion.